The supply of electricity to France will be the subject of a heightened level of vigilance in January because of a lower availability of the nuclear fleet, according to the network manager.
Selection of products
To read also
- EDF: unions and consumers opposed to more cheap electricity to competition
- EDF promises that the EPR of Flamanville will supply electricity in 2023 despite the problems of Taishan
- On a nuclear training site, trainees who see the future in pink
- The limits of the "green label" for nuclear energy adopted by the European Commission
- The European "green label" project for nuclear shows its limits
- The State asks EDF to take measures to strengthen the security of electricity supply
- Senate calls for inclusion of nuclear energy in European green taxonomy for climate neutrality by 2050
- Cautious unions following Macron's announcement on the construction of new nuclear reactors
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022