The demand for lithium multiplied by 40 by 2040, that of cobalt and nickel by 20 ... If the world wants to meet its climate objectives, States must urgently look at their supply of minerals necessary for the energy transition, often concentrated in a small number of countries, calls the International Energy Agency on Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Solar: The plan to lower electricity purchase prices worries the industry
- The government defends wind power and asks the prefects to identify "favorable areas"
- The world's 1st perovskite photovoltaic panel factory opened in Poland
- Photovoltaic energy in Poland: from the sun to the land of coal
- Call for tenders for a first floating wind farm off Belle-Île and Île de Groix
- What are the steps to follow to produce solar energy in co-ownership?
- ZE Energy and the Banque des Territoires are developing hybrid photovoltaic and storage solar power plants
- The second largest photovoltaic plant in France will be commissioned on Saturday in the Meuse
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?