WiredScore, a global player in connectivity and real estate technology, behind the building connectivity rating system that has become an international benchmark, today announces the launch of a new label for smart buildings or “Smart buildings”, to provide a shared definition, an evaluation method and enlighten decision-makers in this rapidly growing sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- A first positive assessment for the experimentation of qualification site by site
- RGE reform: what impact on Qualifelec's qualification offer?
- In 2020, new housing players maintained the course of environmental quality
- Housing certification: benefits for professionals, residents and the quality of the building
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%