Because innovation is a strategic lever and an accelerator of attractiveness, agility and performance, in order to better anticipate developments in the construction sector, the CCCA-BTP launched in November 2021 the first edition of the Innovation trophies, organized as part of its incubator and trendsetter, WinLab'.
Selection of products
To read also
- CAP3000 wins the "Best Shopping Center" trophy in the world at the MIPIM Awards 2022
- Francis Kéré, spearhead of sustainable architecture, first African to receive the Pritzker Prize
- WorldSkills awards: a fine harvest for the building trades and public works team
- The winners of Batimat's 4th Start-Ups Construction Tech challenge
- The OPPBTP launches the new edition of its 100% mobile challenge 100 minutes for life
- The GIP awards the industrial innovation prize to the 18th Pyramides d'Or
- 17th edition of the AQC 2022 photo competition: image serving quality in the building industry
- The French construction team is created for the 2024 WorldSkills
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter