Valode & Pistre and its prestigious 2023 jury crown 5 projects around the urban hotel, imagined by students in architecture school or recent graduates. The Archi Jeunes competition was imagined in the midst of the COVID crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- Results of the 11th Arvha French Women Architects Prize
- Equans France certified “Top Employer” 2023
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- 2023 winners of the "heritage ribbons" competition
- Gilles Brusset, "visual arts" winner of the 2023 season of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- A hundred engineering students reinvent the Eiffel Tower site for the 2024 Olympic Games
- Pritzker Prize awarded to Briton David Chipperfield
- Leonard presents the finalists of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022 in the category "Sustainable construction and infrastructure"
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming