Wilo France is continuing its ecological approach at its Laval site (53) with eco-grazing, around its recycling center, which is self-sufficient in energy. From February to November, Wilo promotes biodiversity and the preservation of two endangered breeds: the Ouessant sheep and the Fossés goat.
Selection of products
To read also
- Arkema buys adhesives from the American Ashland
- Sto looks forward to seeing you at the Architect @ Work trade fair on September 23 and 24, 2021
- Aluhaus obtains Cradle to Cradle Silver certification for its aluminum solutions
- BWT becomes official supplier of Stade Français Paris
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria