Wüest Partner France, an independent consulting, expertise and services company in real estate of Swiss origin, has taken an interest in the context of an unprecedented study on the influence of the various economic fundamentals on the evolution of the prices of houses and apartments. In France.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Salaries of construction and public works executives on the rise according to the 21st edition of the Expectra barometer
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Plot division: a solution for the future to combat the housing shortage?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought