In the aftermath of the second round of the legislative elections, the newly elected deputies are preparing to sit in the National Assembly for the 16th legislature of the Fifth Republic marked by a context of climate emergency and rising energy prices linked to the Ukrainian conflict.
Selection of products
To read also
- RTE refines energy transition scenarios by 2035
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy
- Still too many sectors emitting high CO2 and not enough cooperation, according to a report
- Digitization of data and environmental impact: what do the French think?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses