While "ecological planning" is on everyone's lips, the rental of thermal colanders will be gradually prohibited from 2025, and a rent freeze is already planned for this summer, Hello Watt has sought to identify where the thermal sieves were located in France, in order to better understand the local challenges of energy renovation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Alert on the lack of investment and strategy in Europe for the Energy Transition
- Income, the primary determinant of the French carbon footprint
- France's 2050 energy futures: what if a path other than all-electric was desirable?
- RTE refines energy transition scenarios by 2035
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy
- Still too many sectors emitting high CO2 and not enough cooperation, according to a report
- Digitization of data and environmental impact: what do the French think?
- Wind turbine orders up sharply, study finds, driven by China and the United States
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?