After having set her sights on an apartment under construction, Camille, 31, is preparing to take out a mortgage when her broker announces to her, at the beginning of May, that the file is blocked: with the borrowing rate offered by her bank, the so-called "wear rate" would be exceeded, which is prohibited.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France defends the usury rate in the face of criticism
- Inflation will accelerate further in France, weighing on growth this year
- Livret A: After an increase of 1,37 billion euros in May, the rate will increase in August, indicates the governor of the Banque de France
- Purchasing power could fall by 0,8% this year, according to the OFCE
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter