Want to switch to solar energy? Even in co-ownership, it's possible! So how do you use roofs to generate energy and save money? What are the rules to know and how to install solar panels in your condominium? Through his columns on co-ownership, Cotoit, online co-ownership manager, provides his advice and tips.
Selection of products
To read also
- The development of renewables essential to achieve carbon neutrality in 2050 according to RTE
- Solar: The plan to lower electricity purchase prices worries the industry
- The government defends wind power and asks the prefects to identify "favorable areas"
- The world's 1st perovskite photovoltaic panel factory opened in Poland
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!