It is not because the seller of a good repainted it shortly before selling it that one can blame him for an attempt at concealment.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Chaufferie de la Défense": the Versailles Court of Appeal confirms the annulment of the proceedings
- Will the "La Défense boiler room" trial soon be canceled?
- Lafarge in Syria: the Court of Cassation reopens the debate on "complicity in crimes against humanity"
- Businessman Michel Coencas sentenced to four years in prison
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province