In Saint-Ouen (93) on the outskirts of Paris, the new SO POP program from the COVIVIO property company adopts Tigris M5 fittings and Wavin multilayer pipes. This building with its unique architecture has 32.000 m² of offices spread over 7 levels.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fourth phase of restoration work on the spire of Rouen cathedral
- How to "horizontalize" a tower, according to the architect of the future tallest skyscraper in France
- Valérie Pécresse denounces an additional cost of 1,7 billion euros on the RER E site
- In Marseille, the Théâtre du Gymnase lowers the curtain for a better rebirth
- In Lyon, a puzzle project in the maze of library reserves
- Extension of the RER E in Paris, a giant underground construction site in a "pocket handkerchief"
- The Gaïa tunnel boring machine for the construction site of the CNR hydroelectric power station in Sarenne (Isère) is named
- Construction of a new building for the Nord-Ouest-Villefranche Hospital