WATCO presents Concrex Carbon Fiber, a concrete repair mortar, based on epoxy resin, ceramic and carbon fiber particles. A best-seller for the brand, this new version is an improved reformulation, consistent with WATCO's commitment to constantly offering its customers the most efficient products.
Selection of products
To read also
- Watts launches the EDP CA2096, an all-in-one solution for anti-pollution protection of water networks
- New GLF 55-6 Ultra-compact Bosch Professional Edge Trimmer for precise one-handed guidance
- New cutting table for biosourced insulation
- EAS Solutions launches the Xion 384 E2 LED floodlight for industrial lighting
- New Résineo Ecoflex: shock-absorbing, durable and permeable coating for the development of collective spaces
- With E-Massif, Alkern supports the development of charging station installations up to 22 KW
- Acova KAPLA, the graphic and contemporary towel radiator
- Homematic IP integrates connected actuators to control light and Venetian blinds
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!