Labor Minister Olivier Dussopt will bring unions and employers together on July 7 to encourage professional branches to negotiate increases in low wages, against a backdrop of galloping inflation, he announced on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Redemption of RTTs, a boost or a stroke of the penknife?
- Towards an agreement of the deputies for a reinforced "rent shield" in Overseas
- Purchasing power: for the unions, wages remain "the priority subject"
- Current unemployment insurance rules to be extended, Dussopt announces
- Wages in professional branches: the government will bring together the social partners
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Rural families demand "an emergency plan" in the face of new energy spending
- Laurent Berger calls on Borne to "enter the era of co-construction"
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?