The construction and transport infrastructure giant Vinci regained profit levels in the first half that it had not seen since the pandemic, with an activity where the international now weighs for more than half.
Selection of products
To read also
- Nexity falls by more than 20% on the stock market, notably due to the elimination of dividends
- Altarea suffers from the new real estate crisis in 2023
- Bouygues announces 2023 net profit up 6,9%, despite the real estate crisis
- Faced with the great difficulties of the main guarantor of new houses, SMABTP comes to the support of CGI Bâtiment
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!