The cement group Vicat recorded in 2020 a net profit of 156 million euros, up 4,8%, for a turnover up 2,4% to 2,8 billion euros, the second semester that made it possible to erase the decline of the first six months linked to the Covid-19 epidemic.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Alkern Group resumes its expansion with the acquisition of the company Become
- German specialist Homematic IP arrives on the French home automation market
- Chargeurs achieves record first quarter after adjusting to pandemic needs
- Lixol, French specialist in alkyd resins, accelerates its growth
- First Tramico Webinar "Compriband - Successful installation of exterior joinery"
- After the 2020 containment, Saint-Gobain is fully benefiting from the resumption of construction sites around the world
- SergeFerrari's sales jump in the first quarter under the effect of acquisitions
- Wilo achieves climate neutrality and receives LEED Gold and DGNB Gold certifications
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole