With a year 2021 particularly impacted by the surge in raw material prices (+ 100% for PVC), Jos Lenferink, CEO SOUTH WEST EUROPE and NORTH AFRICA at VEKA, is pleased with the growth recorded over the financial year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ondura joins Kingspan and integrates its new “Roofing and Waterproofing” division
- Rockwool partner of One Ocean Foundation during the Sail GP
- Schöck launches consumer video series to inspire collective awareness
- Zeplug raises 240 million euros and acquires Bornes Solutions
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Automation at the service of the building sector
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?