With a year 2021 particularly impacted by the surge in raw material prices (+ 100% for PVC), Jos Lenferink, CEO SOUTH WEST EUROPE and NORTH AFRICA at VEKA, is pleased with the growth recorded over the financial year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Würth France at the Batimat fair
- The Poujoulat Group is accelerating its development in wood energy through the acquisition of the companies Soccem and La Bûche Forestière
- Groupe Géotec crosses the Alps with the acquisition of the Italian CSI
- Saint-Gobain borrows 1,5 billion euros to better spread its debt
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?