The Océanopolis scientific culture center will be the subject of a vast renovation and extension project costing nearly 34 million euros in order to “stabilize” attendance at the aquarium, the leading paid tourist facility. in Brittany.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Paris, Hidalgo relaunches the battle of Trocadéro
- Olympic Games-2026: green light for the bobsleigh track, the IOC sees red
- From spies to tourists: the redevelopment of London tunnels raises eyebrows
- Olympic Games-2026: at least one candidate for the construction of the Cortina bobsleigh and luge track
- A maritime museum by 2028 inside the ramparts of Saint-Malo
- Controversial project on the historic Marie Curie site in Paris
- Edeis and a Vinci subsidiary selected for the reconversion of the Clairvaux power plant
- Agreement reached between the European Community of Alsace and environmentalists on a road project
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?