The Pays de la Loire CAPEB which supports the departmental CAPEBs (Loire-Atlantique - 44, Maine-et-Loire - 49, Mayenne - 53, Sarthe - 72, Vendée - 85) in their various missions at the heart of the territorial ecosystem , has a new management team.
Selection of products
To read also
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Assistance with social rental management: the effects of government announcements are pending
- Renewal of the partnership between the High Council of Notaries and the State Real Estate Department
- The Board of Directors elected a new Bureau around the President of CAPEB
- Real estate diagnosis professionals raise their voices in the face of a political calendar taking precedence over common sense
- CAPEB adopts a strategic transformation plan and a roadmap
- As the legislative elections approach, the building sends 85 proposals to candidates for a “France, land of builders”
- The National Syndicate of Ready-Mixed Concrete (SNBPE) continues its actions to discover trades in the concrete sector
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Concern is mounting for building craftsmen strongly impacted by the geopolitical and economic context