Valérie Pécresse, who hopes to represent the right in the presidential election, on Tuesday promised a law "to protect major projects" so that justice is determined more quickly and no longer blocks them for several years like the CDG Express fast train.
Selection of products
To read also
- The proposals of several presidential candidates to resolve the housing crisis
- Anne Hidalgo attacked on the ecological transition in Paris by her EELV allies
- Castex appeals to the Cese on employment, the environment and democratic commitment
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Covid, employment, security: the executive appears to the task for "200 days"
- Castex as a reindustrialization messenger at the Global Industrie trade fair
- Trade unions and employers received at the Elysee Palace for an update on the health, economic and social situation
- Presidential candidates must prioritize training and youth, according to the Circle of Economists