The Ile-de-France region is launching on Monday a "young working people income" (RJA) of 500 to 670 euros per month conditioned on free training for unemployed 18-25 year olds, explained its president Valérie Pécresse.
Selection of products
To read also
- Executive and social partners decided to clean up the training systems
- The FEEBAT energy saving training program publishes its 2020 activity report
- The professional integration of young people has progressed less quickly with the crisis
- More than one million training courses funded since 2018 thanks to the skills investment plan
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning