URSA reaffirms its commitment to making its manufacturing processes sustainable by installing, in the coming months, a 3 MWp photovoltaic solar park that will produce energy for its own consumption.
Selection of products
To read also
- Saint-Gobain launches its friendly offer for the Australian CSR for 2,7 billion euros
- Rehau partners with the new Campus Hors-Site construction school
- The Alkern cradle factory in Harnes is in turn switching to low-carbon construction
- Saint-Gobain in negotiations for the acquisition of the Australian construction group CSR
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert