The main unions in the professional sector, united as an inter-union group, called on Wednesday November 15 for a "large-scale mobilization" on December 12 to "demand the withdrawal" of the vocational high school reform and to protest against measures planned for the secondary school class. Terminale.
Selection of products
To read also
- A flat-rate contribution for employees to the personal training account (CPF) “implemented” in 2024
- In the Dunkirk training plant, learning the “good gestures” of nuclear power
- Learning: the CMAs and the Régions de France association call on the government to save the 2024 school year
- Back to school day at banking school
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB