The general secretary of the CFDT Marylise Léon said she was "optimistic" Tuesday, November 14 evening regarding the government's approval of the agreement on unemployment insurance reached by employers and certain unions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance in the green in 2024 but risks being drained further
- Farmers demonstrate in front of the Château de Chambord
- Seniors and employment: when unemployment and hardship are the only horizon
- Abolition of the end of entitlement allowance and financial monitoring of unemployment insurance
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”