The Council of State on Wednesday rejected definitively the appeal of the unions against the new calculation of the unemployment benefit which entered into force on October 1, removing the last obstacle to the application of a major social reform of the five-year term.
Selection of products
To read also
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Rural families demand "an emergency plan" in the face of new energy spending
- Laurent Berger calls on Borne to "enter the era of co-construction"
- Urssaf and Cnaf sign a partnership agreement for the benefit of self-employed workers
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- The trustees of co-ownership jostled by insolent start-ups
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices