UN experts called on France on Wednesday to improve its policy in favor of people with disabilities, particularly on the problems of housing accessibility.
Selection of products
To read also
- INSEE anticipates a sharp drop in the unemployment rate from the fall
- 5 things to know about the unemployment insurance reform that is coming into force
- The October 1 reform of unemployment insurance published in the Official Journal
- The method of calculating unemployment insurance at the heart of the dispute
- The company, the most "relevant" level for negotiating salaries, according to the president of Medef
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- The products of the PRB R&D range
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat