The government presented Thursday, February 2 a plan to develop geothermal energy in France, where this solution represents only 1% of heat consumption.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Zero net artificialisation": the Senate offers solutions to the difficulties of local elected officials
- "Zero net artificialisation": the government for a minimum artificialisation envelope of 1%
- VTC, "dark stores"... cities are calling for more regulation in Brussels
- After the controversy over the reliability of DPEs, the creation of a D card for real estate diagnosticians divides the sector
- Creation of a D card: the CDI FNAIM launches an exchange platform open to all diagnosticians
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- The government is considering a guaranteed energy rate for condominiums, as for VSEs
- The threshold for renegotiation of electricity contracts for artisans will be set this Friday according to Grégoire