To contain the rise in electricity bills, the government has implemented a market regulation measure allowing consumers to benefit more from the competitiveness of the French nuclear fleet.
Selection of products
To read also
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The Senate warns of the risks of a European ban on lead for heritage trades
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The deputies approve the takeover of the RTT, a promise of the Republicans
- Regulatory texts to accelerate the deployment of renewable energies
- Biofuel, an alternative to domestic fuel oil, has been distributed gradually over the past few days
- End of oil-fired boilers: rural Alsace in search of new energy
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter
- In real estate, do the French prefer to invest in the region of their holidays or rather where they live?
- “Purchasing power” bill: clear objectives, concrete measures, immediate effects