5 years after its last survey on the subject, and one year after it was reformed, the UFC-Que Choisir publishes the results of a new damning survey on the quality of energy performance diagnostics (EPD) of housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- Recruitment and compensation trends in the construction industry
- New housing: issuance of building permits falls sharply in 2023, reflecting the real estate crisis
- Impulse Partners, CCCA-BTP and OPPBTP unveil the results of the 2023 Construction Innovation Trends Observatory
- Real estate trends: transforming your second home into a main home through expansion
- Best rated brand award on Google: Vasano reveals the 21 winners of its 2023 list
- 9th observatory of tile roofing renovation: for roofers, cautious optimism and uncertainties for the future
- The oil boiler is resisting
- “The well-being of managers” study: more than 70% of VSE bosses say they are happy at work
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs