The securing of Notre-Dame de Paris will be completed this summer, a necessary condition to launch the "identical" reconstruction in early 2022. But the site will not be completed on April 15, 2024, five years after the fire, when a first mass will be celebrated in the nave.
Selection of products
To read also
- EELV denies any change of position on the Lyon-Turin line
- The "reassembly" of the spire of the basilica of Saint-Denis will begin in September
- JCDecaux pushes the boundaries of urban scenography for Cartier
- Two years after the fire, Macron on the gutted roof of Notre-Dame
- Emmanuel Macron will visit the Notre-Dame site on Thursday, two years after the fire
- The Sofia tunnel boring machine has arrived at the future Place Carnot station for the extension of line 11 to Les Lilas (93)
- JO-2024 in Paris: is the media village bad?
- JO-2024: justice suspends in summary proceedings the work of the media village in Seine-Saint-Denis
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole