The energy renovation companies Almatys and Nrgie Conseil were fined 460.000 and 65.000 euros respectively for canvassing, announced Wednesday the Directorate General for Competition, Consumption and Fraud Control (DGCCRF).
Selection of products
To read also
- Landlord ordered to return years of rent for unfit housing
- The Court of Cassation examines Thursday, September 22 the rare cancellation of the Chaufferie trial
- Justice grants a new delay to the illegal sheepfold in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel
- Surveyors welcome a judgment of the Court of Cassation which "strengthens the protection of the rights of owners"
- "Ill-gotten gains": Rifaat al-Assad definitively sentenced in France
- The legitimacy of surveyors recognized in matters of co-ownership by the Court of Cassation
- In construction, the ten-year warranty never extends
- Controversy after a decision by the Court of Cassation which will cost the co-owners at least 10 billion euros
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar