Should you turn down or completely turn off your radiator when you're away from home? This seemingly simple question is bothering many French households, anxious to save money, in the midst of soaring energy prices.
Selection of products
To read also
- The real estate market shudders at the start of the year, according to the GH Observatory
- In France, the 10% of wealthiest households own half of the assets according to the Banque de France
- After years of soaring, old real estate fell sharply in 2023 according to notaries and INSEE
- TPE: Current situation and outlook for 2024
- Real estate loan rates are starting to fall but buyers remain rare
- 2023, a dark year for business failures in France, construction and real estate on the front line
- Domino effect of the real estate crisis on the consumption of housing equipment
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal