The organizers of COP28 in Dubai want, from the start of the conference, to convince as many countries as possible to commit to tripling installed renewable energy capacities by 2030, an "ambitious but achievable" objective. experts estimate.
Selection of products
To read also
- Adaptation to climate change, the future of urban renewal?
- Connecting Industry and Energy, for Roland Lescure, means “accelerating the green industrial revolution”
- Putting an end to a fantasized threat: “The exploitation of forest resources is an asset for our forests, not the other way around”
- Transforming shopping centers into offices or housing, possible but not easy
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs