Faced with the shortage of candidates and the need to strengthen their skills, the government intends to develop training in trades where there is a shortage of arms, whether it is retraining or vocational education.
Selection of products
To read also
- A flat-rate contribution for employees to the personal training account (CPF) “implemented” in 2024
- In the Dunkirk training plant, learning the “good gestures” of nuclear power
- Learning: the CMAs and the Régions de France association call on the government to save the 2024 school year
- Back to school day at banking school
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB