Faced with the shortage of candidates and the need to strengthen their skills, the government intends to develop training in trades where there is a shortage of arms, whether it is retraining or vocational education.
Selection of products
To read also
- Occupation in tension: house painter
- Kick-off of the training of civil servants in the ecological transition
- The health crisis has slowed down the retraining of the least qualified
- The number of apprentices trained in crafts reached a level not seen since 2010
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?