No Covid discount: the Court of Cassation ruled on Thursday June 30 that traders forced to close during the confinement decreed in the spring of 2020 to stem the pandemic had to pay their rent anyway.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Court of Cassation examines Thursday, September 22 the rare cancellation of the Chaufferie trial
- Justice grants a new delay to the illegal sheepfold in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel
- Surveyors welcome a judgment of the Court of Cassation which "strengthens the protection of the rights of owners"
- "Ill-gotten gains": Rifaat al-Assad definitively sentenced in France
- The legitimacy of surveyors recognized in matters of co-ownership by the Court of Cassation
- In construction, the ten-year warranty never extends
- Controversy after a decision by the Court of Cassation which will cost the co-owners at least 10 billion euros
- After a promise of sale, we can no longer give up
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- New generation installation: save time on site with fix'bric!
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction