Rivalis, the leading national support network for business leaders, brought together many entrepreneurs from Ile-de-France during its big “Steering” day. The goal? Make managers aware of the prospects for enlightened management of their business in a period of growth and scarcity of raw materials.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Antin fund invests in renewables in the United States
- The IFM fund acquired 10,83% of the Spanish Naturgy following its takeover bid
- Cerema mobilized alongside communities for National Air Quality Day
- The Montefiore fund takes a stake in NGE
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- A curvaceous and slate nursery
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat