A new metro line passing through Argenteuil should be included in the new master plan for Ile-de-France, to "complete the Grand Paris Express" by securing Val-d'Oise, indicated Monday, April 3 the president of the region, Valérie Pécresse.
Selection of products
To read also
- Near a Native American village in Guyana, a high-voltage power station project
- Citizen participation at the heart of the design of the Étoile eco-district
- Extension of the Interpol headquarters: "The future in Lyon is secure" (Jürgen Stock)
- GA Smart Building will build the green tertiary campus of Stellantis in Poissy
- Redman and Icade Promotion winners for the transformation of the Tour Guillot-Bourdeix (EX Tour du CIRC) in Lyon (69)
- Mandarin Oriental hotel and private residence project in London's South Bank area
- Launch of the Grand Ouest CO2 decarbonization project (GOCO2)
- Major setback for the Grand Paris-Nord hospital project
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses