Will there be enough electricity for everyone? In France, the consumption of electrons will increase much faster than expected so far to meet European climate objectives and the challenges of reindustrialisation, estimates the manager of the high voltage network RTE in a report published on Wednesday 7 June.
Selection of products
To read also
- France's 2050 energy futures: what if a path other than all-electric was desirable?
- RTE refines energy transition scenarios by 2035
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy
- Still too many sectors emitting high CO2 and not enough cooperation, according to a report
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work