Two of the main French electricity suppliers, TotalEnergies and Engie, intend to reward the sobriety of their customers this winter, an approach which is similar to certain contracts offered by EDF for several years.
Selection of products
To read also
- Quadrapol launches Papillon, an ecological and economical Tiny House in high-end wood
- In Grandpuits, the TotalEnergies refinery has turned the page on oil
- In Haute-Savoie, a real estate developer prohibits "Airbnb rental" in its accommodation
- Bouygues confirms its growth objectives and welcomes Equans
- The CSTB launches QB Modulaire, the certification dedicated to modular construction
- Vinci wins 4 billion euro contract for the new Toronto subway
- Caisse d'Épargne Ile-de-France finances the energy transition and renovation of condominium works
- Construction sites in Qatar: a subsidiary of Vinci summoned by the French justice "with a view to a possible indictment"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector