TotalEnergies announced on Monday, five days before its general assembly, that it had received environmental authorizations to develop 48 solar power plants in Spain, with a total capacity of 3 gigawatts (GW), i.e. an electricity supply for nearly 4 million people. .
Selection of products
To read also
- General Electric prepares a social plan in wind power
- TotalEnergies to invest $300 million in a joint venture with Adani to develop renewable energy in India
- Bouygues announces its intention to withdraw its subsidiary Colas from the Stock Exchange
- Nexity launches into life insurance
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses