The French group TotalEnergies hailed Monday a "return by the front door" in Iraq with an investment which it estimated at around 10 billion dollars.
Selection of products
To read also
- Financial dispute settled between architect Jean Nouvel and the Philharmonie de Paris
- KKR buys Edge Observatory in New York for more than $ 500 million
- Vinci pursues a gradual recovery in Q3
- The Antin fund invests in renewables in the United States
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- "With ProDevis START, I am reactive and I win a lot more projects"
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Rustol in all its forms