The building sector generates 46 million tonnes of waste per year in France, more than households (around 30 million tonnes) and five times less than public works (220 million tonnes). More than 90% of building waste comes from deconstruction and rehabilitation work and the rest from new construction (7%)*.
Selection of products
To read also
- The companies of the Lorillard Group are mobilizing around the operation for Ukraine
- With the acquisition of Sys ENR, the Butagaz group is developing its photovoltaic solar offers
- URSA challenge "Double blow for the Planet", bet met with 5.388 trees planted in the Chantilly forest
- The Rector Lesage group obtains the Committed CSR label from AFNOR
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023