The building sector generates 46 million tonnes of waste per year in France, more than households (around 30 million tonnes) and five times less than public works (220 million tonnes). More than 90% of building waste comes from deconstruction and rehabilitation work and the rest from new construction (7%)*.
Selection of products
To read also
- Villeroy & Boch acquires Ideal Standard and becomes one of Europe's largest manufacturers of bathroom products
- Bonna Sabla is betting on CEM II and CEM IV cements for its decarbonization strategy
- CAPEB and Edilians sign a partnership to support craftsmen in roof renovation and energy autonomy
- Béoplast joins the Estémi group
- The Alkern group confirms its CSR ambition by setting up a loan linked to sustainable objectives
- Inauguration of the new Edma premises in Puget-sur-Argens (83)
- Actis successfully renews the ISO 9001:2015 certification of all of its production sites and its head office
- AMCC invests more than 11 million euros to increase its production capacity at its Châteauroux site
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?