Despite the "phenomenal" jump in clean energy, demand for fossil fuels is expected to remain "too high" to meet the most ambitious goals intended to contain global warming, underlines the International Energy Agency (IEA) at a month of the COP28 climate conference.
Selection of products
To read also
- Roland Lescure in favor of the project of new oil drilling in Gironde
- Gas reserves in the EU are still full to face the winter
- Outcry against LNG storage in the suburbs of Strasbourg
- Firewood, “sacrificed” in government projections, estimates the industry
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”