Launched hastily, the DPE version 2021 experienced serious bugs. The ministry has reviewed its copy in the meantime, and the sector has worked a lot on it, setting up numerous internal processes and webinars for professionals. Having become enforceable, the new DPE is now reliable and has the capacity to give a clear image of the French housing stock. What lessons can be learned a year later?
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of jobs linked to renewable energies rises to 12,7 million worldwide
- Is the energy crisis accelerating the energy transition of private housing?
- What heating energies are used in the French regions?
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations
- Climate plan: despite inflation, companies continue to invest in greening
- Soaring inflation is a symptom of our dependence on hydrocarbons, says climatologist Rockström
- Climate, energy: after the gloomy picture, the executive wants to reassure with first measures
- The French are very concerned about their energy and climate future
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns
- Arrange your workshop to gain comfort and efficiency
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat