The year 2021 was marked by an intensification of the activity of artisanal construction companies compared to 2020, according to the results of the 8th edition of the ARTI Santé BTP barometer, the result of a national survey on working conditions. work and health of craft business leaders, led by CAPEB, CNATP and the IRIS-ST innovation cluster.
Selection of products
To read also
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter
- In real estate, do the French prefer to invest in the region of their holidays or rather where they live?
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil
- The Senate warns of the risks of a European ban on lead for heritage trades