The restoration project of Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral continues, two years after the fire of April 15, 2019, which moved the whole world. Digibox, a company specializing in the production of timelapses (time-lapse effect carried out by a large number of shots) and site monitoring, has been selected by the Notre Dame Foundation to monitor the progress of this historic work in real time. .
Selection of products
To read also
- A renewable heating network for three eco-districts of Rosny-sous-Bois and Montreuil
- Bouygues' first UNIK hosting operation for the French Ministry of the Armed Forces will be launched in Saint-Maixent-l'École
- The Duo towers: an architectural feat with exceptional structural constraints
- Higher Roch in Montpellier reaches the top
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!