Project initiated more than 30 years ago, the site of the "reassembly" of the spire of the basilica of Saint-Denis (Seine-Saint-Denis) will begin next September and should be completed in 2028, the Region announced on Wednesday. Île-de-France and the city.
Selection of products
To read also
- Demolition of construction unit number 1 at the entrance to Lyon
- Fourth phase of restoration work on the spire of Rouen cathedral
- How to "horizontalize" a tower, according to the architect of the future tallest skyscraper in France
- Valérie Pécresse denounces an additional cost of 1,7 billion euros on the RER E site
- In Marseille, the Théâtre du Gymnase lowers the curtain for a better rebirth
- In Lyon, a puzzle project in the maze of library reserves
- Wavin supports the SO POP site in Saint-Ouen with more than 4.000 Tigris M5 fittings and 5.000 m of multilayer pipes
- Extension of the RER E in Paris, a giant underground construction site in a "pocket handkerchief"