The Constitutional Council validated Friday, March 24 the power given to the prefects to evacuate by force, without going through a judge, an illegally squatted dwelling.
Selection of products
To read also
- Prohibition of gas boilers: twelve measures to accompany the government's proposal
- Prohibition of gas boilers: The government launches a consultation with the sectors concerned
- Capping the rise in rents: more than 150 retail brands want to be eligible
- Creation of a citizen collective to impose regulation of furnished tourist accommodation
- From the Basque Country to Paris, wave of offensives against furnished tourist accommodation
- MPs want to better regulate furnished tourist accommodation
- "Zero net artificialization": the Senate puts pressure on the government
- A parliamentary report advises to apply the agreement on the sharing of value "from 2024"